1. How can I enroll in My Starbucks RewardsTM Program?
Just open a Starbucks Card account, activate and register your Starbucks Card at starbucks.co.th
, and you are automatically enrolled in My Starbucks RewardsTM program. Turn your visit into rewards by paying with a registered Starbucks Card at participating Starbucks® stores in Thailand.
2. How does My Starbucks RewardsTM work?
You can join the program by registering a Starbucks Card at starbucks.co.th
starbucks.co.th and paying with your registered card at a participating Starbucks Store in Thailand to earn Stars. You will receive one (1) “Star” for each THB 100 spent with your registered card.
Welcome Level: Upon registering, you are automatically at the Welcome level of the My Starbucks RewardsTM
program. You will receive one free handcrafted Tall drink for purchases of every 12 handcrafted drinks within a 90-day period. You may also enjoy balance protection for your card if it’s lost or stolen.
Green Level: Once you have earned 100 Stars, you will move to the Green level. To main the Green level, you will need to earn 100 Stars during each subsequent 12 months after you qualify for the Green level.,At the Green level you may receive the following benefits:
- Welcome level benefits.
- A Free Birthday Drink and a Food of your choice (excluding packaged).
- A Free New Year Table Calendar.
- Special privileges, including the chance to preview new drinks.
- 5% Off on selected items on Special Occasions.
Gold Level: After you earn 250 Stars in 12 months (or 150 additional Stars in 12 months after you qualify for Green level), you will qualify for the Gold level. To main the Gold level, you will need to earn 250 Stars during each subsequent 12 months after you qualify for the Gold level. At the Gold level you may receive the following benefits:
- Welcome and Green level benefits.
- A personalized Gold Card.
- New Year’s Gift.
- Exclusive Event Invitations.
- 10% off on selected items on Special Occasions (this benefit may not be combined with the 5% off benefits for Green level members). .
3. What is a Star and how do I earn one?
You can earn Stars and receive in-store benefits simply by paying for a transaction at or over THB 100 with a registered Starbucks Card at participating Starbucks® stores in Thailand. Or every purchase with your registered Starbucks Card, you earn one Star for every THB 100. You will be able to track your Stars online by logging into your account at starbucks.co.th
4. Do my Stars expire?
Yes. After registering, you have 12 months to accumulate Stars to reach each Level status. You need to accumulate 100 Stars to reach Green and 250 Stars to reach Gold status (or 150 additional Stars in 12 months after you qualify for Green level). Once you are Gold, you must re-qualify each subsequent 12 months by earning at least 250 Stars and your Star count will be reset to zero on your anniversary date (12 months from the date you reach the Gold level). If you earn less than 250 Stars but not less than 100 Stars, you will return to the Green level and your Star count will be reset to zero on your anniversary date. If you earn less than 100 Stars, you will return to Welcome level and your Star count will be reset to zero on your anniversary date.
5. Can I earn Stars if I pay with cash or a credit or debit card instead of my registered Starbucks Card?
To earn Stars on your purchases at participating Starbucks® stores in Thailand, you must pay with a registered Starbucks Card - we can't award you Stars and reward you for purchases made with another form of payment. You can use your debit or credit card to reload your Starbucks Card.
6. How can I check my rewards?
7. How many Starbucks Cards can I register as part of the program?
You can register an unlimited number of cards to your Starbucks Card account at starbucks.co.th
, including seasonal cards, mini cards, and your personalized Gold Card. However, you may have only one account.
8. Do free drink or food rewards expire?
For birthday rewards (free drink and food), you will have 45 days after issue to redeem. You can check the status of your free rewards at starbucks.co.th
. To find expiration dates at starbucks.co.th
, login to your account and check the My Starbucks Rewards section.
9. What if my Star balance doesn’t look right? Who do I contact?
We want to make sure the balance on your account reflects your purchases accurately. If the total number of Stars doesn’t appear to be correct, call 02-339-0996 (Monday-Sunday 9:00-18:00).
10. Can I track my progress in the program and see how many Stars I have until I reach the next level?
Yes. At Starbucks.co.th
you will be able to log into your account and see how many Stars you've earned, your current benefits, how many Stars you have to go until you reach the next level, your transaction history and all available rewards on your account.
11. Do I need to earn 100 Stars to unlock Green level benefits for each Starbucks Card I register?
No, once you’ve qualified for Green level benefits the first time, all cards registered to your account automatically qualify.
12. What do I have to do in order to maintain Green level status?
Once you reach the Green level, you will need to earn 100 Stars in 12 months from the date you qualified to maintain your Green level status. If you do not earn 100 Stars in 12 months, you will revert back to the Welcome level and your Star count will drop to 0. As soon as you earn 100 Stars within 12 months, again you’ll move from Welcome right back to Green.
13. How long does it take for customers to receive their personalized Gold Card after earning Gold level status?
On average, it takes 4-6 weeks once reaching Gold level to receive your personalized Gold Card, but Gold level benefits begin the moment you reach the Gold level. We must have a valid mailing address on file to send your Gold Card. Be sure to keep your address up to date by logging in to your account so we know where to send your Gold Card.
14. Do I have to use the Gold card you send me to receive the benefits?
No. You can use any Starbucks Card registered to your account to earn Stars for your purchases and store-level benefits.
15. How do I maintain Gold level status?
Once you qualify for Gold level, you will be at that level for a full year from the date you qualified. Simply earn 250 additional Stars before your anniversary date (the date you reached Gold) and you will continue to enjoy Gold level benefits for another year.
16. How do I get the gift of New Year Calendar?
If you are at the Gold or Green level as at 31 December each year, you will be entitled to receive a gift of New Year Table Calendar at the end of that year. The gift calendar will be available for collection at Starbucks Stores in Thailand. We will notify you to collect the gift calendar by email.
17. What are the conditions of a free handcrafted Tall drink for every 12 Starbucks drinks purchased?
You will Get a free handcrafted Tall drink by using your registered Starbucks Card to purchase 12 handcrafted drinks(regular price) within a 90-days period. The first 90-day period starts to run from your purchase of a drink with your registered Starbucks Card for the first time after your Starbucks Card account is created. After you purchase 12 drinks with your registered Starbucks Card, you will receive one free tall handcrafted drink. Thereafter, upon your first purchase of a drink with your registered Starbucks Card, the next 90-day period starts to run. However, if you do not purchase 12 drinks with your registered Starbucks Card within the first 90-day period, all purchases of drinks during the first 90-day period lapse. Upon your first purchase of a drink after the end of the first 90-day period, the next 90-day period starts to run. The subsequent 90-day periods will be determined in the same manner.
You can redeem this free drink reward within 30 days after you purchase the 12th drink in the 90-day period.The reward expires in 30 days.
18. If I purchase two drinks in one transaction, do I earn a cup count for buy-12 drinks-get-1 free reward and how many cups do I get?
Yes. Cups earned are based on each handcrafted drink you purchased, rather than the transaction. If you purchase two drinks in one transaction, you will get 2 cups count.
19. Can I earn more than 1 free reward before I redeem? Is there a limit to how many free rewards I can have at any given time?
You continue to earn free rewards for every 12 drinks during a 90-day period – and the rewards stay on your account until they expire. There is no limit to the number of rewards you can have in your account at any one time.
20. Will my barista tell me if I have a free reward waiting on my Starbucks Card?
No, your barista will not notify you if you have a free drink or other reward waiting or not - so be sure to watch for email notification, check your rewards status online starbucks.co.th
21. How will I know that I have my free birthday reward or free drink or food reward loaded on my Card?
You can check your available rewards by logging into your account at starbucks.co.th
. Be sure to act quickly, as rewards expire 45 days after they are loaded.The birthday reward is typically loaded on the first day of your birthday month and expires in 45 days.
22. Can I get any drink and food item I want when I redeem my Birthday reward? What’s included?
Present your registered Starbucks Card and redeem your free birthday reward at participating Starbucks® stores in Thailand before the reward expires. The birthday reward is typically loaded on the first day of your birthday month and expires in 45 days. Your birthday reward includes (i) one Starbucks handcrafted drink - any size, any flavor, and (ii) Food of your choice (excludes packaged food) the other item.
23. If I have multiple Starbucks Cards registered to my account, does that mean I will receive a birthday reward for each one?
No. You will only receive one birthday reward per account.
24. Can I redeem my free reward at any store?
Yes. You can redeem free rewards at any Starbucks® store in Thailand.
25. Is there a membership fee to join My Starbucks RewardsTM?
No. There is no membership fee at any level of the program.
26. How soon will I be able to see the Stars I’ve earned after using my registered Starbucks Card?
Stars earned from using your registered Starbucks Card are typically available on your account within 30 minutes.
27. Do I need to have my registered Starbucks Card with me to redeem my free drink or food reward?
Yes. You must use a registered Starbucks Card to redeem your reward. It does not have to be your Gold card – but it must be a Starbucks Card registered to your account.
28. Can the Anniversary date be changed?
No. The Anniversary date (12-month period) cannot be changed unless your level changes. A new Anniversary date will apply when you move to the new level.
29. Why is registration necessary in order to join the program?
When you create a My Starbucks Rewards™ account, you provide contact information so we can reward you with benefits like a free drink and food on your birthday, as well as special offers . Additionally, when you register a Starbucks Card, you receive balance protection in case your card is ever lost or stolen. Also, with a registered card, you can manage your account in a variety of ways online. Please note: a valid Thailand mailing address is required when registering your card.
* exclude packaged food, pasta, soup and salad
30. Do I have to use email to register a Starbucks Card?
Yes. We will send all information via your email address.
31. Do I get Birthday Postcard after month of February 2014?
No. If you are at Green or Gold level, you will receive a birthday reward. The birthday reward is typically loaded the first day of your birthday month. We’ll send you an email letting you know when your reward is loaded and ready to redeem. Make sure you confirm your email address now to be sure you don’t miss a drink. You can also check your available rewards by logging into your account at starbucks.co.th
. Be sure to act quickly, as rewards expire 45 days after they are loaded.
32. How can I check my Starbucks Card balance and transaction?
You can also check your balance and transaction by logging into your account at starbucks.co.th
33. When are free drink rewards for buy-12 drinks-get-1 free available to use? Are they instantaneously available in the same transaction where I purchase my 12th drink?
As a registered member, you will receive a free reward of one free handcrafted tall drink for purchases of every 12 handcrafted drinks in a 90-day period. If you do not purchase 12 drinks in the 90-day period, your cup count will be reset to zero and then a new 90-day period starts. Free rewards for buy-12 drinks-get-1 free are generally load within 30 minutes after you purchase the 12th drink in the relevant 90-day period. Rewards should be ready for your next visit. You can check the status of the cup count and the rewards by logging into your account at starbucks.co.th.
34. How does Starbucks manage personal information?
35. Can I transfer a My Starbucks Rewards™ membership to someone else?
No. Sorry, memberships and rewards are non-transferable and cannot be shared with family members, friends and others.
36. Can I use my Starbucks Card in other countries?
No. Starbucks Cards issued and activate in Thailand may not be used in other countries, and Starbucks Cards issued and activated in other countries may not be used in Thailand.
37. Can I redeem my free reward in other countries?
No. Rewards from My Starbucks RewardsTM can be redeemed only in Starbucks® stores in Thailand.
38. Why rewards and Stars in Thailand are different from other countries?
Stars and rewards from My Starbucks RewardsTM are different in each country. To participate in My Starbucks RewardsTM program in Thailand simply register your Starbucks Card to your account at starbucks.co.th, you will enjoy a free handcrafted tall drink for every 12 Starbucks drinks purchased in a 90-day period and many mores. Turn your visits into rewards!
39. Why I didn’t get my birthday drink and Food after the launch of My Starbucks RewardsTM program?
With the new My Starbucks Rewards program which starts on February 5th, 2014, the rewards and benefit will be under the new program. You can check starbucks.co.th
for more details.
40. Can I still make payment with my Starbucks Card to earn a benefit count/reward if the system down/offline?
When system is down/ offline, we are unable to accept payment via Starbucks Card. But depending on the conditions of the system, you may still earn your Stars and other applicable benefit count by having your Starbucks Card swiped by the barista at the counter and settling the bill with cash or credit card. When system is in normal operation, you may earn Stars only if you purchase with your registered Starbucks Card.
41. How can I transfer funds between cards in same account?
You can transfer funds between cards within the same account only through our website starbucks.co.th
42. Can I use multiple Starbucks Cards for one transaction and to earn Stars?
Yes, for a single transaction, payment can be made with multiple Starbucks Cards. Only registered Starbucks Cards will earn Stars.
43. Can I receive a refund from my Starbucks Cards?
Any amount/value stored in your card cannot be refunded.
44. Is there an expiration date on my Card?
No. There’s no expiration on the Starbucks Card.
45. What if I lose my Starbucks Card?
Sorry to hear that you’ve lost your card, we are here to help, don’t worry. Only freeze your Starbucks Card at www.starbucks.co.th
and transfer the remaining balance to one of your other registered cards in your account within 30 days. See “How to freeze a Starbucks Card
” by yourself 24 Hrs.